Helping teachers and educators cope better, and restore a sense of calm, energy and confidence.
Join me for a virtual cuppa
When you're looking for change or not feeling great, it is easy to feel overwhelmed.
Sometimes it can be hard to know where to start.
Contact me for a 15 minute chat and we can discuss what you might need.
What to expect...
We'll touch on:
- Why you feel you need help at this time.
- How online therapy at Tempo can make a difference.
- The differences between group and individual therapies.
- Whether or not any upcoming group programs might be a good fit for you.
- Other questions you might have about working with me.
What do I need to participate in Telehealth with Tempo?
Attending your first online session can be daunting. But meeting over the internet doesn't have to be hard. Here are some tips and tricks for getting the most out of your session when meeting over the internet.Read the article
Therapy focused on the needs of educators, emergency service workers and healthcare professionals.
Header image: David Clode